Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Re-linking Talis lists after HUB rollover
After the annual HUB rollover, the links to Talis lists will be broken so it is essential that re-linking is done every year after the HUB rollover otherwise students will be unable to access the link to your Talis list. To resolve broken links in Hub modules which contain a Talis list, follow the instructions below:
It is advisable to re-link through the Horizon Remote Desktop if you have difficulties outside of it.
- Ensure that the Hub module has been rolled over from previous year to the next.
- Go to your module and click Resource List
- If prompted, click Start to authenticate
- Click in the search box that shows the name of your list and search for your module code to find you Talis list
- Select the list you want
- Click Save on the right hand side of it.