Skip to Main Content

Collaborations - Drama, Theatre and Performing Arts: Using other libraries

Using other libraries

As a student on a collaboration course, you are allowed to use other libraries in the same way that other QMU students are. This page gives you information about how to register for access to other university libraries as well as some information about national libraries and logging on to the WiFi in other places.

Use another HE/University Library

QMU LRC is part of a UK-wide scheme enabling access to other higher education and research libraries that are part of the scheme.  Click on the SCONUL Access link below; to find out more about the scheme, the libraries involved, and to complete the online application form.


QMU Inter-Library Loans

National Library of Scotland


More information

For more information about using other Edinburgh libraries and Scottish libraries, see the Using Other Libraries pages on our How To Use The Library guide.