This guide is for students who are taking Drama and Performing Arts undergraduate courses at collaborative institutions. Please take a look through the guide for information about how to find journal articles, books, video resources and other useful materials for your studies, as well as information about how to do referencing for your assignments.
If you're not sure where to start, let these pages be your inspiration.
- Books: for information about searching QMU's Discover tool and library catalogue
- Journals: for suggestions of key journals in your field and how to search them
- Databases: for suggestions on useful databases for your subject and how to use them
- Videos: useful video streaming platforms we provide access to at QMU
- Case studies: sources for business-related case studies
- Research methods: for information about how to do research well
- Searching for information: tips and tricks for searching academic sources and the internet effectively
- Referencing: everything you need to know about referencing and citation
- Using other libraries and Libraries in Edinburgh: where you can go to find resources QMU might not have, or libraries closer to you