Welcome to your subject guide to link you to the books, journals, key databases, new research and other online resources for your subject. If you're not sure where to start, let these pages be your inspiration!
- Books: search the library catalogue or Discover for books
- Journals: search for e-journals and print journals when you have the reference information for a given article or do a keyword search to browse journals on a subject
- Databases - Literature Search: a list of databases relevant to your subject and how to use them. Use these to do a literature search for articles on a given topic
- Company, Markets and Statistics: company information, annual reports, statistics, news and newspapers databases
- Research Methods: resources on how to do research from beginner level to advanced
- Web resources: list of freely available links useful to you subject
- Referencing: everything you need to know about referencing in the QMU Harvard style
- Other libraries' resources: where you can go to find resources QMU might not have, or libraries closer to you
To access the Library's online resources we recommend that you use the University's Remote Access which has information on how to log into the QMU network off campus. Logging into the network in this way will give you seamless access to resources and your files as if you were using a computer terminal on campus. Please use Method 2 in How to Connect Remotely to download an install the remote desktop.