Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Receiving your document
You will receive your fulfilled request by email to your QMU email address from QMU Library. The subject heading will contain "British Library Order" followed by your request number and a dispatch date. The email will include a link to your document and instructions on how to download it.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
- The QMU ILL service will only use your QMU email address to send requested documents and for ease of use we recommend you use this when registering for an account.
- The link to your document will only be active for 30 days from dispatch after which you will no longer be able to access it and it will be deleted by the British Library.
- The document may only be printed once and it is recommended that you print it immediately. The digital rights management embedded in the system will prevent the printing of more than one copy, manipulation of the content or converting the file to another format.
- Once downloaded and saved you will be able to view the document for up to 3 years via your BLOD account.
- Once you have saved the document to a PC or device the document is locked to your account and will require authentication by your username and password for access.
- You can keep copies of your document on multiple devices including tablets, smartphones and memory sticks.
- You cannot share the document with anyone else as once downloaded the document is linked to your account.